Performers and bands are only added to our 2017 lineup once we have concluded the entire booking process. This process can take some time so please be patient while we handle the paperwork. There are many, many more additions to come!
A – D Artists
- Big Fish
- Big Fish is a 5 piece band out of Halifax that has been performing throughout the Maritimes and Ontario for the past 16 years.
- Cassie& Maggie MacDonald
- Exciting and innovative, they have found a perfect balance between musical integrity, and sheer entertainment. While staying true to their Nova Scotia Celtic roots, they have explored and tested the boundaries of traditional music.
E – H Artists
- Final Cut Trio
- If you enjoy Blue Rodeo, The Eagles, The Beatles, Johnny Reid and Great Big Sea and many more great hits from past and present musicians – than Final Cut is here to get your toes a tapping, your hands a clapping and your heart a pumping with the joy of Music.
I – L Artists
- Ivan Daigle
- Over the last few years Ivan Daigle has emerged as one of Eastern Canada’s stellar country artists. A songwriter since the age of 10, he has a strong work ethic and a genuine desire to entertain that spans generations with ease and leaves his fans wanting more. In 2012 “Canada’s Got Talent” thrust Ivan into the National Spotlight when he was the only representative of Country Music to make it to the Finals!
- Jason Price
- It is Jason’s baritone voice, his easy going demeanour, and a confident stage presence that immediately captivates his audience. He has had the pleasure to work with many artists including Tebey, Megan Patrick, JoJo Mason, Jason Benoit, The Road Hammers and many more.
- John Curtis Sampson
- When you first meet Canadian Singer/Songwriter John Curtis Sampson, you will immediately immersed in his warm and jovial personality. His songwriting style is personable, sometimes quirky, and delivered with a witty sense of humor.
- Jordan Musycsyn
- A masterful storyteller, Jordan writes songs about life and love with humour and pathos. His old school brand of Folk-Country has been compared to the likes of Neil Young, Willie Nelson, Tom Petty and John Prine.
- J.P. Cormier
- Canada’s Legendary Multi Instrumentalist, singer, songwriter, producer and teacher. JP Cormier is a 35 year veteran of the Canadian music scene, and is known the world over for his heartfelt songs, electrifying live performances and his genius level instrumental abilities. He has won 13 ECMA’s, 5 Music Nova Scotia Awards, a Canadian Folk Music Award and has received 2 Juno nominations. He has 17 solo albums to his credit, has produced well over 100 albums for other artists in his own studio and has launched the careers of many artists by producing or touring with them. He still tours 200-250 days a year and is a prolific recording artist.
- Taking inspiration from the sometimes hard life situations that LeeBoy has encountered over the years as a paramedic, his songs are stories that people can relate to with the music a mix of blues, bluegrass, and folk.
- Lisa Richard
- Lisa has had the opportunity of singing alongside such acts as Hal Bruce, Shirley Jackson, Carson Downey, and Matt Minglewood. A very talented singer, Lisa treats her fans to amazing, powerful vocals. Her range extends from rock to blues to country.
M – P Artists
- Matt Minglewood
- Matt’s influences and abilities are seemingly endless and his energy to perform is equally as deep. The basis is blues, the premise is rock, the approach – original. The results are straight up and right on. Minglewood Band comes at you, live, hard and strong.
- Since the group’s inception in 1977 McGinty has been a mainstay on the East Coast music scene. As Ambassadors for Nova Scotia music and good-times, they have performed all over the world and shared the stage with the likes of John Prine, Liam Clancy and The Chieftans. McGinty have a way of making the smallest pub feel like a concert or the largest festival feel like a kitchen party!
- Nicholas Layes
- Nicholas plays classic rock, folk, and country, with his favourite genre being country. Some of his favorite artists to cover include Johnny Cash, George Jones, Haggard, and Garth Brooks to Alison Krauss, CCR, and Don Mclean.
Q – T Artists
- Ray Mattie
- Roots/Country artist Ray Mattie has charged out of the gate with a solo debut laced with driving hooks and rhythms enticing the listener to crank up the volume for the full effect.
- Ty Wallace
- Ty Wallace and his band which consists of his cousins; Mike Wallace, Stephen Wallace, and his brother George Wallace all grew up in Antigonish county and all started playing music at a young age. Ty and Stephen cut their musical teeth by playing with Stephen’s father’s band “The Country Swingers” Mike and Ty played in various other bands together, and Ty’s brother George has played extensively across Canada for many years before moving back home to pursue other interests. Ty plays regularly throughout the Antigonish and surrounding areas, and blends a nice mixture of traditional and newer country music as well as some classic rocking tunes as well.
U – Z Artists
- Working Class Band
- Each member of the Working Class Band brings great talent and many years of experience to the stage. Blending elements of Soul, Blues,R&B and Reggae with an inspiring groove, smooth vocals, soul stirring guitar & colourful keys.
- Wayne Schnare – Emcee
- Wayne is from Lower Sackville Nova Scotia , is married to his wife Karen . Wayne has been Emceeing since 2008 and has done several festivals around NS . He also is a Radio Host on CIOE 97.5 FM . where he interviews East Coast Artist on his show The Wolf’s Den . He brings energy and humor to the stage . Music is his passion.