Performers and bands are only added to our 2017 lineup once we have concluded the entire booking process. This process can take some time so please be patient while we handle the paperwork. There are many, many more additions to come!
A – D Artists
- Big Fish
- Big Fish is a 5 piece band out of Halifax that has been performing throughout the Maritimes and Ontario for the past 16 years.
E – H Artists
- Final Cut Trio
- If you enjoy Blue Rodeo, The Eagles, The Beatles, Johnny Reid and Great Big Sea and many more great hits from past and present musicians – than Final Cut is here to get your toes a tapping, your hands a clapping and your heart a pumping with the joy of Music.
I – L Artists
- Jason Price
- It is Jason’s baritone voice, his easy going demeanour, and a confident stage presence that immediately captivates his audience. He has had the pleasure to work with many artists including Tebey, Megan Patrick, JoJo Mason, Jason Benoit, The Road Hammers and many more.
- Jordan Musycsyn
- A masterful storyteller, Jordan writes songs about life and love with humour and pathos. His old school brand of Folk-Country has been compared to the likes of Neil Young, Willie Nelson, Tom Petty and John Prine.
- Taking inspiration from the sometimes hard life situations that LeeBoy has encountered over the years as a paramedic, his songs are stories that people can relate to with the music a mix of blues, bluegrass, and folk.
- Lisa Richard
- Lisa has had the opportunity of singing alongside such acts as Hal Bruce, Shirley Jackson, Carson Downey, and Matt Minglewood. A very talented singer, Lisa treats her fans to amazing, powerful vocals. Her range extends from rock to blues to country.
M – P Artists
- Matt Minglewood
- Matt’s influences and abilities are seemingly endless and his energy to perform is equally as deep. The basis is blues, the premise is rock, the approach – original. The results are straight up and right on. Minglewood Band comes at you, live, hard and strong.
- Nicholas Layes
- Nicholas plays classic rock, folk, and country, with his favourite genre being country. Some of his favorite artists to cover include Johnny Cash, George Jones, Haggard, and Garth Brooks to Alison Krauss, CCR, and Don Mclean.
Q – T Artists
- Ray Mattie
- Roots/Country artist Ray Mattie has charged out of the gate with a solo debut laced with driving hooks and rhythms enticing the listener to crank up the volume for the full effect.
U – Z Artists
- Working Class Band
- Each member of the Working Class Band brings great talent and many years of experience to the stage. Blending elements of Soul, Blues,R&B and Reggae with an inspiring groove, smooth vocals, soul stirring guitar & colourful keys.