The Black River Music Festival runs from Friday, August 4th to Sunday, August 6th, 2017 with the gates opening on Friday at Noon. Located at 1648 Meadow Green Road, in Heatherton, Nova Scotia, the Black River Music Festival promises to be three days of great music and good times!
Two (2) lucky ticket holders from amongst the first 500 tickets sold will be chosen at random: They and one (1) guest will receive a VIP Weekend Pass!
(includes admission for all three days)
- Weekend pass $150.00 plus tax
- Friday Passes are $50 tax included (available at the gate)
- Saturday and Sunday Passes $70 tax included (available at the gate)
- Please note that a $6.00 service fee is added at the time of purchase.
- Tenting included with weekend pass! Free tent lot available for each weekend pass holder
- Unserviced RV lots available at $50 per lot
- Youth under 12 free when accompanied by an adult
- Tickets subject to an additional $2 per order fee if ordered online or by phone
Tickets available to purchase starting at 11am on Thursday March 9, 2017 at:
- the Ticket Atlantic box office
- Credit card charge by phone at (902) 451-1221 or toll-free 1-877-451-1221
- participating Atlantic Superstore outlets
- Credit card charge online – click ‘Buy Tickets’ button above once onsale
- at the gate subject to availability
- Rain or shine
- No glass
- No dogs allowed except service dogs
- No exchanges or refunds
Please see our growing list of performers here.