The Black River Music Festival invites fans to come together and celebrate some amazing performances by great bands for one weekend a year. Although the festival itself runs from August 4th to 6th, a lot of work is involved in the setup and tear-down of the equipment, staging, signage, and other infrastructure. If you would be interested in volunteering to help with the setup and/or tear-down for this years festival, please complete the below form and return it for review by either email or mail.
Applicants accepted as volunteers will be contacted to arrange their specific schedule of duties by email or phone. As a thank you for your help in making this festival a success, all volunteers will be provided with a free weekend pass!
Although we welcome any and all applications, there are a limited number of volunteer positions available. Only those applicants accepted for a volunteer position will be contacted.
Terms & Conditions
- All Volunteers will complete 15 volunteer hours before, during or after the festival in exchange for a weekend pass (August 4th to 6th, 2017)
- Volunteers will provide the Festival with emergency contact information
- All Volunteers will complete their Festival volunteer assignment in a satisfactory way
- Black River Music Festival Volunteers will abide by all posted Health and Safety regulations and exercise sound judgement and common sense at all times
- Black River Music Festival will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items before, during or after the festival
- All Volunteers will abide by the policies of the Black River Music Festival, including, but not limited to, zero tolerance of violence, harassment, non-medical drug use, and the consumption of alcohol while on shift